The Library offers a public meeting room with a 100 person capacity, which may be divided into two rooms. A smaller room is available for groups under 10.
Customers looking for private rooms for up to 6 people should schedule a Group Study Room through our online system. We do not have private rooms for larger groups.
Before requesting meeting space please read the Library Meeting Room Policy and the information below carefully.
- ! You will need an email address that you check regularly to receive meeting room correspondence and confirmations.
- Requests must be made at least one week prior to the meeting date.
- Dates will not be checked without submission of the online form.
- The Library meeting room is available for use by non-profit organizations for any public function of an informational, educational, cultural, or civic nature, including programs of a political nature. Programs presented as informational, educational, or instructional must remain so, and presenters shall make no direct solicitation of attendees to secure clients or customers for their commercial purpose. Meetings planned to promote, advertise, or lead to the sale of a product or service are not permitted.
- All meetings must be free and open to the public.
- Group using the room is responsible for set-up and clean-up. Library staff will not provide assistance in setting up Meeting Rooms.
- Please include set-up/clean-up time in your reservation request. Rooms will not be available earlier than requested for set-up.
- Groups must be out of rooms on time.
Non-profit groups may request reservations for the meeting room beginning:
January 1 for dates between March 1 to May 31
May 1 for dates between June 1 to August 31
July 1 for the dates between September 1 and November 30
October 1 for dates between December 1 and February 28
Please check to see if a library program is already scheduled on your date in the meeting rooms on our events calendar before making a request.Reservations for non-library groups do not appear on the events calendar.
Fill out a meeting room request to request a room.
To check a date, please use the online request form and staff will email you with availability.
For questions about meeting rooms not answered above or in the meeting room policy:
856-234-7319 extension: 4302