Please click the button above to reserve one of the study rooms. An email is necessary to reserve the room.
The Library offers three study rooms, each for 1-6 people. Library customers with a full-service library card in good standing may reserve a room up to 14 days in advance.
- Maximum of 2 hours per session. Maximum of 2 sessions per day.
- Maximum of 6 advanced reservations may be made.
- Customers using room without a reservation will be asked to leave.
- Person reserving the room must be 14 or older.
- Room must be left in clean condition.
- Noise level must not disturb other library users or be heard outside of study room.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes, after which the room can be given to another customer.
Please see the full study room policy online.