To maintain our level of service and innovation in the community, the library depends on donations.
There are a number of ways to help:
- Tax-deductible donations can be made online using the donate button, mailed or delivered to the library.
- Make a donation of stock to the library via stockdonator.com. To select the Mount Laurel Library, scroll down to “T” on the dropdown Organization menu and select The Friends of Mount Laurel Library or click on the button below.
- Use the Amazon button when shopping with Amazon and your purchases will benefit the library.
- For information about making a gift to the library in honor or in memory of a loved one, contact library director Becky Boydston at 856-234-7319, ext 332 or email@example.com.
- Shop our Booksales! The Friends quarterly booksales benefit the library. Find CDs, DVDs and used books at bargain prices. See the Friends page for dates and details.
- Used Books: Do you have books or DVDs that you are no longer using? Please consider donating those for us to sell at the Friends Book & Media Sales. These sales are significant fundraising efforts for the library and a great way to recycle! Book donations can be dropped off next to the Check Out Desk anytime the library is open.